|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between.
Recruiter Nigeria is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
The Available position is listed below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Chipper Cash|
Purpose: The role is focused on providing dedicated support to the Managing
Partner; to ensure all secretarial and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
Contacts: With approval from the Managing Partner, the candidate will liaise and interface with other Partners, Associates, Administrative staff, Vendors, some of the Firm’s clients, and the members of the Managing Partner’s family, as the need arises.
- Support executive in managing priorities
- Oversee the management of the day-to-day needs of the Managing Partner to ensure he is prepared for all meetings and events
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Support the tracking of key project milestones as well as progress against the personal, team, and company goals/targets
- Support daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, and planning and coordinating corporate meetings.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Prepare communications on the executive’s behalf
- Managing the executive’s schedule and scheduling meetings
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation, when necessary, and planning itineraries as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Required Experience Minimum of Two (2) to four (4) years’ proven practice
- Bachelor of Science or Art (B.Sc. or BA) minimum or any related field.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant secretarial and administrative support experience
- Proven organizational skills, including time management
- Project management experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-sufficiency; the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Versatility – dedication to efficient productivity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Officer at JMG|
Salary Range: ₦200,000 – ₦300,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.