> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Procurement Manager at Konga Nigeria.
Procurement Manager – Konga Health
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- This role is responsible for managing the purchasing needs of the business by developing, monitoring and sustaining efficient internal procurement policies and processes to support the business in gaining the greatest value and quality; while observing business and markets trends to get the best value for the organizations financial resources on each purchase.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Sourcing and Purchasing:
- Buy pharmaceuticals and general Healthcare products on behalf of Konga Health at the right price, from the right source, in the right quantity that meets the requesting parties’ specification and delivery at the right time.
- Evaluate and select suppliers, vendors and service providers
- Manage relationships between the organization and its suppliers, vendors and contractors.
- Manage the circulation of request for proposals (RFP) request for quotations (RFQs) and the bidding and contract award process
- Monitor vendor performance and compliance with the requirements of the purchase order.
- Advise internal clients on best sourcing options by leveraging on sourcing experience.
Internal Process Development and Monitoring:
- Develop and maintain compliance with appropriate formal purchasing policies and procedures across the organization
- Introduce and utilize appropriate technology and systems
- Create and maintain a reliable database of registered vendors, contractors and suppliers for the organization with logical and objective framework for identifying ‘preferred suppliers’
- Regular sensitization of the Konga Health workforce on the procurement policy, procedures, compliance parameters and sanctions
- Track procurement sourcing and supply for all units under Konga Health to ensure an adequate record of all transactions within the SBU.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Pharmacy, Finance, and Economics, Accounting or any related business degree.
- Minimum of 5years relevant work experience preferably in the Healthcare sector.
- Full membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (CIPSM) Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procurement Manager at Konga Nigeria” should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.