Website Main One Cable
MainOne Cables Nigeria is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne seeks to recruit smart, vibrant, and young graduates who are technical acumen and are interested in building careers in the Telecommunications sector.
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procurement Supervisor at Main One Cable” should click the APPLY HERE button below
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Officer at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc|
The job responsibilities of the Procurement Manager include the following:
- Coordinate the accurate completion of purchase requisitions from user units within the Technical department and other Non-Technical functions;
- Receive and review all requisitions for the purchase of technical and non-technical items, ensuring they are properly approved and within budget.
- Ensure all vendors are profiled with due diligence carried out to establish integrity and credibility of vendors.
- Ensure registration of vendors, blacklisting where appropriate and maintain Vendor Master Data.
- Source, process and coordinate the analysis of valid quotations/ tenders for approved items;
- Engage in Tendering, evaluation of quotations and negotiations with suppliers/ vendors with the approval of Head, Procurement and coordinate the issuance of purchase orders, after due approvals have been obtained;
- Ensure all purchase orders are authorized by management, dispatched to vendors for acknowledgement and file with supporting documents;
- Review vendor invoices and ensure they are in line with PO and contract terms.
- Manage contracts and agreements effectively according to agreed terms and processing renewals when due.
- Co-ordinate and manage cost of sales requirements from the requesting units/departments; Third Party Services transactions management and coordinate other vendor management related activities.
- Support the implementation of inventory management policies and procedures, upon due approval by the Head, Procurement and relevant authorities within the organization;
- Receive, record, review and oversee proper documentation of all technical stock (technical department items);
- Maintain an updated inventory records management system ;
- Be abreast of the latest inventory management and material handling tools, technology and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate authorization for the release of stocks as well as proper documentation for relocation of items;
- Proactively track the movement of inventory items from one location to another;
- Update system records of items against physical balances.
- Receive all inventory items ordered, match with PO and update the inventory records regularly;
- Conduct periodic demand planning to determine needs and requirements for goods and services
- Other duties that may be assigned.