Website British Council
N8,106,740 per year
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Programme Officer at the British Council
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Yobe | Nigeria.
- The Programme Officer will be responsible for managing the technical delivery and administration of programme outputs.
- The role holder will ensure quality and timeliness of delivery; good control of resources and compliance with agreed programme management systems and processes; ensuring workplans, budgets and forecasts are prepared and implemented.
- The Officer will also facilitate collection and collation of data for Monitoring and Evaluation of results and lessons of the programme.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate level education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with an international organization
- Experience of working as part of a successful team/function
- Experience of working in challenging environments, preferably in North East Nigeria
- Project management qualification aligned to P&P professional standards (APM)
- Experience of work in an FCR (Full Cost Recovery) project
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context
- Ability to speak a local dialect (e.g. Hausa)
- All candidates must have the current right to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
N8,106,740 per annum.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App