Website Rielbert Development Company
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
|APPLY ALSO: Accounting Officer at Venus Aesthetics|
- Minimum of 2 years experience in REAL ESTATE MARKETING.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive-level discussion and influence, comfort, and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
- Superior organization and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and great follow-through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.