|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris, and New York.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Relationship Officer at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Experience Analyst at Inview Nigeria|
- At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond.
- We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others
- Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking to hire talent and skilled individuals as Relationship Officers at our Abuja, Oyo and Ogun Locations.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
- Delivery of all Set Financial targets.
- Achievement of Contribution target.
- Achievement of Demand deposit volumes, Savings deposits and Time deposits.
- Achievement of Trade Volumes.
- Customer Service delivery – Customer Satisfaction rating.
|APPLY ALSO: Residency Training Programme at University of Benin Teaching Hospital|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- The ideal candidates must be based within these locations and must currently work at a commercial bank in Relationship Management for Oyo and Ogun( 1-3 years) Abuja (3-7 years) experience required.
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Executive at Kirby Nigeria|
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.