Website Bolt Nigeria
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Bolt offers vehicle for hire, micromobility, and food delivery services. Bolt is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and operates in over 200 cities in 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Western Asia and Latin America.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Restaurant Operations Specialist at Bolt Nigeria
Restaurant Operations Specialist
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- We are looking for a rockstar Restaurant Operations Specialist to join the Bolt Food team in Lagos.
- It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s Food Delivery operations in the city
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active couriers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users, couriers and restaurants
- Onboard new restaurants on Bolt Food platform: upload menus, photos, prices, organise menu photo-shooting, ship our tablet to the restaurant, train restaurant staff how to use Bolt Food app
- Support existing restaurants: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operation
- Onboard new couriers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Ensuring adequate courier supply by analysing current fleet performance, order forecasts and aligning with general business requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have 2 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (good Excel skills are a plus)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills in both English and Romanian
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.