Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Security Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Internal Control Officer at Dangote|
- As a security analyst, you will ensure that the company’s assets are protected from unauthorized access.
- You will work with the head of security to set up processes and procedures to securing on-premise infrastructure, finding and mitigating risks & breaches.
- You will also represent the company while working with external security agencies on solving related challenges.
- Providing legal advisory, liaising with the company legal counsels, guidance, and support
- Evaluating theft incidents, items, and packages alterations with actions to mitigate such
- Routine security inspections at our locations, evaluate flaws, and proffer solutions
- Collating and validating intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information across board
- Building up intelligence pictures for warehouse operations
- Identifying potential loopholes within the operations cycle that might lead to theft and recommending appropriate changes
- Delivering information in formal reports or as presentations and desk-level briefings
- Supporting police investigation, filing complaints at the police station, and following up with court cases
- Liaising and collaborating with security agencies where necessary to further investigate theft cases and fraud attempts
- Supporting security team in other areas to achieve its targets and goals etc
Key Performance Indicators:
- Theft prevention, Case documentation, and analysis
- Effective guards supervision & monitoring
- CCTV evaluation, monitoring & footage analysis/investigation
- Guards training and process improvement
- Court case reports and follow-ups
|APPLY ALSO: Executive Assistant at Cardinal Stone|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 years relevant security experience
- Must have security background in similar warehouse settings
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Must be able to use Microsoft office
- Good communication, analytical and investigative skills
- Pay attention to details and ability to work with little or no supervision etc
- Must have undergone some related and relevant security training.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.