Website Dozzy Oil & Gas Limited
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Supervise or perform selected internal audits, special audit work and other special projects of the Group or as otherwise directed. According to the assignment, this may include supervising or executing any or all phases (Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting and Follow-up) of assigned audits and other projects in compliance with recognized professional standards and with approved policies, procedures and standards.
- Assure the proper administration of each assignment with respect to staff assignment and completion of work in accordance with date and time requirements.
- As an In-Charge Auditor, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned audit staff, and provide feedback to these staff members and the Top Management.
- Assist the Top Management in maintaining ongoing communications between line management responsibility for the areas audited by the Group, and remain current on the business and risk profiles of these areas.
- Maintain communications with other external auditors, and regulatory examiners, as needed to ensure effective and efficient internal audit coverage of the businesses and functions audited by the Group.
- Assist the Top management with risk assessments and off-site monitoring of the Group’s portfolio of audits, in the preparation of required status, MIS or other reports.
- Cooperate as needed with supervisory authorities and external auditors.
- As directed, represent Top management on Committees, sub-Committees, Special Project Teams, Working Groups or Meeting Groups.
- Perform other assignments or projects as may be directed by the Top Management.
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Executive at Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc|
- Holds a Bachelors Degree or equivalent. May also hold an advanced or specialized degree and/or professional certification (e.g ACA/ACCA/FCA/MSc/MBA) or license relevant to the profession.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Power BI and CRM software
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the financial services industry, and possesses at least 8 years of relevant work experience in internal auditing or external auditing, supervisory examinations, or their equivalent.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge and understanding of internal audit principles, practices and techniques, and of the concepts of risk, risk management, internal control and compliance, to (a) execute complex audit assignments; (b) supervise the work of assigned audit staff for that purpose, fairly and effectively evaluate their performance, and provide constructive feedback; and (c) independently identify potential audit matters, with an understanding of their risk significance, and develop appropriate recommendations for corrective action.
- Shows the ability to analyze problems, and interpret, understand and follow instructions without excessive dependence on the Top Management, and the ability to supervise/execute and document work performed in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Can communicate both orally and in writing to allow the timely and effective execution of assignments. Can initiate and organize effective meetings and discussions with auditees and their management; ensure the timely and correct preparation of related working papers, and develop/document related audit findings and recommendations.
- Shows sufficient diversity of knowledge, expertise and skills to assist the Top Management with the Group’s administrative control functions, other audit-related work, and other special projects or tasks.