Website Anonymous Employer
- Building user-facing IOS mobile applications for our products based on design and specifications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Opening at First Bank Nigeria|
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a mobile app developer including responsibility as the Senior IOS Developer on a major application development.
- Strong knowledge of IOS SDK for Paystack and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of MVVM programming principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of IOS design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with agile/scrum or DevOps application development methodology.
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App