Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Bolt offers vehicle for hire, micromobility, and food delivery services. Bolt is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and operates in over 200 cities in 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Western Asia and Latin America.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Social Media Marketing Specialist at Bolt
Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Head Of Business Development at Sandworth Properties Limited|
- We are looking for a talented hands-on Social Media Marketing Specialist to support the growth of our brand in the African region by planning and executing social media campaigns that engages and converts both passengers and drivers.
- Working closely with our Regional Marketing Manager and our Regional Social Media Marketing Manager in Africa, you’ll be responsible for ideating cool and measurable social media campaigns, building a rich personality for the Bolt brand, collaborating with influencers and keeping a close eye on trends and popular culture for the brand’s benefit.
- We’re looking for someone for whom curiosity is a lifestyle.
- A specialist with a passion for creating and driving social media campaigns and with a strong ambition to move things forward. Someone who is capable of seeing an idea through from concept to content and for whom bringing ideas to life across various channels is a thrill. Eager to uncover new high-ROI channels and find exciting ways to use present channels creatively to engage millions of people.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Increase Bolt’s brand visibility in Africa.
- Grow the number of engaged riders and drivers.
- Develop and implement local social media campaigns and strategy.
- Implement social media strategy for Bolt’s local social media channels.
- Uncover trends and influencer partnerships that improve user acquisition and brand awareness.
- Review and analyze the performance of all local social media activities, ensuring they stay within budget and deliver optimal ROI.
|APPLY ALSO: Assistant Commercial Finance Manager at GE – General Electric|
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
|APPLY ALSO: Technology Officer at Agrited Farms Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with ideating for consumer brands (including uncovering insights and distilling them via online channels).
- Experience with social media content creation.
- Knowing your C-s (CPM, CPC, CPI are part of your vocabulary).
- Outstanding English copywriting skills.
- Entrepreneurial get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills.
- Data-driven approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App