Website Evaron Pharmaceuticals
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and transport companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly, and dispatch of goods
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets, and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
|APPLY ALSO: Executive Assistant at MAERSK|
- The candidate must be experienced in this field.
- Must possess either an OND, a BSc degree, or equivalent qualification.
Benefit: Accommodation for 1 year.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.