|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Foodco Limited
Foodco Nigeria Limited – We are a diversified consumer goods company with interests in retail, fast food restaurants, entertainment, and manufacturing.
FoodCo Nigeria LTD is recruiting for the vacant position in the different locations. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check the details below
Supply Chain Supervisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Ogun | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)|
We are currently seeking candidates to join our supply chain team in the following location; Lekki, Ikoyi, and Abeokuta.
Applicants for this position should have some prior experience in the retail supply chain.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for sales.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND Supply Chain Management/ Business Administration or any related field
- Strong Leadership attributes
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Data analysis (excel)
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Acquisition Executive at Jiji|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.