|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website US Embassy
US Embassy – A diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organization (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organization officially in the receiving state.
In practice, a diplomatic mission usually denotes the resident mission, namely the office of a country’s diplomatic representatives in the capital city of another country. As well as being a diplomatic mission to the country in which it is situated, it may also be a non-resident permanent mission to one or more other countries. There are thus resident and non-resident embassies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Surveillance Detection (SD) Supervisor at US Embassy
Surveillance Detection (SD) Supervisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Announcement Number: Lagos-2022-003
Series/Grade: LE – 0710 5
Promotion Potential: LE-5
Hiring Agency: Consulate General Lagos
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
- Hiring Path: Open to the public
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
- Current Employees of the Mission – All Agencies
- Note: EFMS have been expressly prohibited from applying for SD positions since 2008, due to the unique nature of the job, per 08 state 5302.
- Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period.
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: Yes
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Travel Required: Not Required
Basic Function for the Position:
- Job holder conducts daily operational supervision for a 9 member Surveillance Detection Unit (SDU), as well as accountable for operational Surveillance Detection equipment assigned to SDU.
- Incumbent identifies suspicious activity and/or possible surveillance and submits information to support a preliminary analysis; engages in close observation to identify and report potential hostile surveillance directed against U.S. Government facilities, employees, family members, and residences; and initiates emergency responses as necessary to safeguard life and property.
- The incumbent directly reports to Surveillance Detection (SD) Coordinator.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
|APPLY ALSO: Relationship Officer at Emotion Press|
Benefits and Other Info
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Lagos, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
- Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Secondary School certificate
- Driver’s License
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
- For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
- Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Lagos, Nigeria.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.