|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Citibank Nigeria Limited – Is the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
Citi has been doing business in Nigeria since 1984. The bank formerly operated under the name Nigeria International Bank Limited, but was renamed to Citibank Nigeria Limited (Citi Nigeria) in 2008 to fully align with Citi’s global brand and identity.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Teller Officer at CITIBANK
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Job Req ID: 21368317
Time Type: Full-time
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
Job Family: Cash Management
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited|
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The Teller is an entry-level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade operation tasks in coordination with the Transaction Services team.
- The overall objective is to perform multiple processing activities of limited complexity in a fast-paced environment while focusing on quality, details and accuracy.
- Apply detailed processing knowledge to deliver efficient customer service that meets quality standards
- Perform limited complexity transaction duties / Cash & Trade Operation tasks under general supervision
- Complete processing activities related to compliance and control
- Assist new team members with procedural tasks
- Contact internal and external customers on a frequent basis
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed.
- Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education / Experience:
- B.Sc – First Degree.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Pass basic induction and operations training.
|APPLY ALSO: Accounts Officer at Contec Global Infotech Limited|
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team.
- Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information every day which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.