Website Afro Ocean Bridge
NGN 60,000 - 90,000
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by urging customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Sales Specialist at Bolt Nigeria|
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Sales Manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary: NGN 60,000 – 90,000