Website Total Nigeria
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. In September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Total Nigeria Plc Talent Sourcing Recruitment Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Head Of Administration & Human Resources at ColdHubs Ltd|
Offer ID: 40154BR
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Communication, Finance, General Services, Governance and Information, Human Resources, Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual, Information Systems, Legal Affairs, Logistics, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Particular Situations, Procurement, Sales, Secretarial/Administrative Support, Strategy Economics Business
- We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement.
- Interested applicants should have a OND in Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts or Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Humanities, Liberal Arts, and other disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas Downstream Operations.
- Experience within the Downstream Operations of the Oil & Gas Industry would be an added advantage.
Context and Environment
Required behavioral competencies:
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment.
|APPLY ALSO: Chief Operating Officer at Oak Homes Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND in Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Humanities, and other disciplines relevant to Downstream Operations.
- Must be geographically mobile.
- Good command of English.
Experience level required:
- Less than 3 years
- Procurement General Responsibilities, Procurement Process, Procurement Support, FreightForwarding&MaterialsMgt, Profit centre management, Joint Venture Management, Business Development, Strategy Economics, General Communication Resp, Specialized Communications, H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Quality, Security, Societal, Health-Hygiene, General Finance Responsibility, Cost Control & Reporting, Accounting, Taxes Customs & Insurance, Financial Middle / Back Office, Cash & Financing Management, Financial Informations Systems, Financial Communications, HR General Responsibilities, Labor Relations, HR Administration, Human Resources Development, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS & Methods, IS Management, Architecture, Security, Business Information Systems, IS Client Support, Production, Infrastructure &Telecom, IS Project Management, IS Performance & Marketing, IS Digital, General Business Law, Specialized Practice Area, General S/T Responsabilities, Terminal Operations, Stock Management, Transport, Lifting & Handling, Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Inspection, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Admin Sales Support/ Trading, Trading Front Office, Marketing, Administrative Support, Secretarial Support, Information / Documentation, Gov Int Ctrl and Int Auditing, General Services Responsibilit, Work Environment, Facility Services
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App