Website OPSL Capital Ventures
The UI/UX Developer shall be responsible for maintaining websites and servers to meet user needs. He/She will coordinate the design, development, deployment and maintenance of the Company’s online presence and responsible for overseeing the functionality of the website, intranet and the Company’s portals, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience, preferably in a marketing and/or advertising firm.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing & Customer Services Assistant at Travis Chicken Limited|
- Conceptualize website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Confer with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from websites to local directories for recovery.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correct or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Enhance communications unit and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.