United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Value Assurance Officer at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
Value Assurance Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunities at Access Bank Plc|
- Handles all IT requests and negotiations
- Sourcing of vendors for all IT Procurements
- Market intelligence for all IT related services or products
- Sending out RFPs including review of tenders and negotiation reports
- Drafting of negotiation reports
- Providing technical or subject matter advice to Head of Value Assurance or Head Admin, or Group Head, Corporate Services.
- Evaluation of IT services received by the Bank
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in either Computer Science or any other profession
- Certifications in any relevant area in Information Technology
- Extensive experience and exposure in IT related matters (5 to 7 years)
|APPLY ALSO: Job Openings at CredPal Nigeria|
Skills And Experience:
- General knowledge of Information Technology
- Knowledge about basic banking solutions and licenses,
- Knowledge and skills on basic banking Annual Technical Supports,
- Knowledge and skills on basic IT solutions used by banks e.g Oracle, IBM. Microsoft, Finacle, etc
- Knowledge of OEMs providing basic services to banks
- Possess network or contact details of IT Service providers both OEMs and local service providers