|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Warehouse Officer at PalmPay
Operations / Warehouse Officer
- Contract, Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja, Kano, Ogun | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria|
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Reports writing.
- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business, Management, Logistics or a related field preferred.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited|
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Excel Proficiency
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Team player
- Keen attention to details
- Sound Decision-making.
To apply for this job please visit transsnetfinancial.applytojob.com.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.