|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Sonia Foods Industries
Sonia Foods Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers.
The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Margarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidate to apply for the position of Warehouse Officer at Sonia Foods Industries.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Officer at Winscope Nigeria Limited|
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B. Sc. Degree, HND in Logistics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related fields
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Experience to Handle warehouse operations in FMCG sector, must be good in Excel and MS- Office
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyses data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.