Website Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills is one of the oldest and Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Warehouse Supervisor at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Accounts and administrative officer at Western Spike Energy Resources Limited|
- Coordinate the receipt of raw and packaging materials from suppliers according to the delivery schedule.
- Monitor and control the storage and arrangement of raw and packaging materials in the store to ensure effective space management and good housekeeping.
- Ensure the store records are adequately updated to reflect the current stock position
- Coordinate issuance of raw and packaging materials to the production team based on the request to ensure an uninterrupted production process.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials transaction details are promptly updated for future reference and decision-making.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of SSCE / OND degree in related disciplines
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
|APPLY ALSO: Maintenance Officer at US Embassy|
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Be proactive
- Have excellent people skill
- Be assertive