|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
N60,000 – N90,000
We are beginning a number of exciting new projects to engage young people in participation and co-production activities. The role of the Youth Engagement Worker will be to engage with local young people to ensure that they have the opportunities and support to shape and influence all aspects of the development of life.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Plan, project manage and deliver exciting new co-production projects and establish positive links with young people and promote active participation in activities
- Provide opportunities for young people to have a voice and support them in getting involved in SHNG and the wider statutory services to influence commissioning and improve services
- Create, develop and lead on the work of the SHNG Youth Forum
- Support and develop young people to become champions and ambassadors for SHNG
- Work collaboratively with a range of organisations including but not exclusively schools, social workers, youth offending service, youth service, creative youth development
- Develop training and development resources for young people
- Complete all required documentation accurately and within agreed timescales to ensure that contract requirements are met
- Train and support a range of stakeholders to develop sustainable and meaningful engagement activities for children and young people
- Monitor the project and on a monthly basis provide an update including case studies for the CEO and Trustees
- Manage assistant Youth Engagement Officer and support staff
- Work alongside the CEO and other staff advising them of relevant issues facing children and young people.
- Identify, develop and train volunteers
- Bachelors’ degree in any discipline
- Ability to communicate to youth
- Excellent Organizational Skill
- Ability to network with Youth in various section of the environment
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Digital Marketing Officer at Studenthubng [N90,000]
- Agent Manager at Studenthubng [N90,000]
- Creative Agency/Consultant – Facebook Health Partnership Campaign
- Latest Recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Customer Service Representative at BIC Nigeria
LOCATION: Ketu, Lagos.
PAY: N 60,000.00 – N 90,000.00
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.