> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) is a Federal Tertiary Health Institution of Nigeria, established in 1975 and located in Jos, Plateau State. The acting chief medical director is Bupwatda Pokop Wushipba.
The programme offers training opportunities in various departments such as Anaesthesia, Chemical Pathology, Community Medicine, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Medicine, Haematology, Histopathology, Medical Microbiology, Internal Medicine.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Jos University Teaching Hospital.
2023 Residency Training Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Plateau | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Kwara State Government Job Recruitment 2023|
We are recruiting qualified candidates for the Residency Training Programme in the following departments:
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Medical Microbiology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics & Trauma
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Accident and Emergency
Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants seeking admission into the Residency Training Programme must possess the following:
- Evidence of graduation from any accredited Medical School (MBBS).
- Evidence of passing primary examination of either the National or West African Postgraduate Medical College in the candidate’s chosen field of specialization.
- Evidence of full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of current annual practicing license
- Evidence of NYSC discharge certificate or exemption as the case may be.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Candidates must possess Fellowship of National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or Fellowship of West African Post- Graduate Medical College.
- Candidates should have current practicing license by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
|SEE ALSO: Career Opportunities at KPMG Nigeria|
How to Apply
- Full names
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent Home address
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Phone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Extracurricular activities
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three referees.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “Application for Residency Training in….” (State the Department) at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Jos University Teaching Hospital,
P.M. B. 2076, Jos,
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
- Previous applications submitted are NOT valid.
- Applicants must strictly adhere to the content of this advert.