|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
In its sustained efforts to ensure that the education sector is fully revamped to deliver qualitative, compulsory and free education opportunities for our dear children at the basic level in Kaduna State, the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) is receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Education Secretary in each of the 23 Local Government Education Authorities (LGEAs) across the State
KADSUBEB is looking for pragmatic, dynamic and result-oriented personalities that would key into its vision for a reformed and value-driven basic education system in the State.
Interested candidates are to follow the instructions below, on the criteria and method of application:
Job Role/Duties: The Education Secretary shall be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the Local Government Education Authority (LGEA). In this role, the Education Secretary shall:
- Ensure proper implementation of educational programmes and other Government policies
- Ensure effective Communication of Basic Education sector programme
- Coordinate, initiate and collaborate with all stakeholders on Education matters
- Participate regularly at meetings with SUBEB
- Ensure quality service delivery of Basic Education programmes and policies
- Shall be supervised and monitored by the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) and by so doing, shall give quarterly reports fo the Executive Chairman, KADSUBE8 and also inform the Local Government Council on planned activities and administrative challenges related to Basic Education delivery.
|SEE ALSO: Kaduna State Government 10,000 Teachers Recruitment 2022/ How to Apply|
Candidates shall be serving officers in the Public Service or the Private Sector, who must have reached the Directorate Cadre of GI 14 and above and must possess the following:
- A degree or a Degree in any discipline plus a Post-graduate Diploma in Education/National Certificate in Education from any accredited and reputable Institution, with at least a second class lower division
- At least ten (10) years of working experience. which should include management of educational programmes and projects
- Must be Computer literate
- Registration with relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
- Proven ability in Education Sector Planning, Administrative competence, Human Resource Management, and Organizational Development
|SEE ALSO: Massive employment at Borno State Ministry of Health and Human Services|
How to Apply
Applicants should visit the State Universal Basic Education Board’s website: and click on the ‘Vacancies (Education Secretary)’ button to fill and submit their applications. or Click Here to Apply
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a Computer Based Examination through their email addresses after which Oral interviews shall be conducted.
The appointments and conduct of successful candidates will be subject to the KDS Education Law, as well as other extant rules and regulations guiding appointments, promotions and discipline as applicable to officers in the Kaduna State Public Service.
Conditions Of Service: As obtainable in the Kaduna State Public Service, the appointment is for a one-term tenure of five (5) years.
Deadline: Applications should be submitted online no later than three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement: in essence, the portal would be closed by midnight on Friday 5th August 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.