Kaduna State University (KASU) Vice-Chancellor is now accepting submissions from all undergraduate students of the institutions for its 1st Essay Writing Competition.
The competition is intended to promote comprehensive literary education for undergraduates of Kaduna State University, Kaduna Nigeria under the leadership of the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Muhammad Tanko
Eligibility & Rules
- This competition is open to all undergraduate students of Kaduna State University,
- Entries must be written by a single author.
- Entries must be the original work of the author and must not have been published elsewhere.
- Entries must be in English
- Essays should be between 1500-2000 words, typed in Times New Roman and double-spaced
- First Position: Laptop & #100,000
- Second Position: Laptop & #70,000
- Third Position: Laptop & #50,000
E-mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the submission of entries for the KASU VC Essay Writing Competition is 31st December, 2020.
COORDINATED BY STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION, KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, NIGERIA.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.