|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👨💼 Sponsor: King College’s London|
|📚 Field: Business|
|🌐 Host: Future Learn|
|🎓 Mode: Online|
|🔊 See more: Courses Opportunities Jobs|
|No account? CREATE YOURS NOW.|
Explore what it means to be a business manager
On this course, you’ll develop a range of business management skills relevant to your life, university study or the world of work.
You’ll learn how to use and apply useful business concepts, tools and terminology whilst exploring four key aspects of business management: managing money, managing people, managing information, and – most importantly – managing and understanding yourself.
You’ll learn to communicate professionally in common business situations. You’ll reflect on your own management and leadership style and consider the concepts of success, sustainability, and social responsibility.
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Course on Business Communications|
What topics will you cover?
- Managing yourself: introduction to management and leadership styles.
- Managing money and key financial concepts, including the implications of various sources of finance and the relative importance of cash flow and profit.
- Managing people, stakeholder management and professional communication.
- Managing Information: different information types and key information management issues.
- The roles businesses play in the lives of people and communities, and social responsibility.
- Aspects of growth and the effects of success.
Note: See other free online courses here.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.