|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Lagos State Government invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Secondary School Classroom Teacher – Grade Level 08
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment SUBEB Requirements/Qualifications
Before applying for the Lagos state teachers recruitment for the year under review, there are few requirements that the Lagos state ministry of education has pointed out. All applicants need to first check if they meet the requirements.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
|SEE ALSO: Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Current Recruitment/ How to Apply|
- The acceptable maximum age is 36.
- You should have a means of identification ( voters card, passport, drivers licence)
- You should be good with these subjects English Language, Mathematics, Christian Religious Studies, Vocational Education, Arts, and Foreign Languages
- You must reside in Lagos so as to be punctual with your work.
The subject where recruitment is to be carried out are:
- Basic Science & Technology
- Civic Education
- Civic Education
- Guidance & Counselling
- Financial Accounting
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Technology
- Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Basic Sciences
|SEE ALSO: Massive Recruitment at The University of Benin Teaching Hospital|
While applying for the Lagos state teachers SUBEB recruitment it’s recommended that you do your application through the online portal.
Another thing you have to take note of is your NYSC discharge certificate, as a Graduate seeking employment in any government establishment it’s likely that they will require your NYSC certificate as outlined by the constitution of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates To start your application, visit http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Important Note: Non-Indigenes can also Apply.
The application portal opens on 19th July 2021
Deadline: 31st of July 2021.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.