Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi was a Nigerian politician from Oyo State, south-western Nigeria. He was formerly the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company, a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum, Nigeria.
In honour of the late Nigerian politician and former Governor of Oyo State, Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi, below are some of his landmark achievements as a 2-term governor in Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Mokola flyover bridge, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Road dualization in Eleyele Jericho Aleshinloye road
- Lagos-Ibadan express interchange
- The new garbage
- Efunshetan bus stop, Challenge, Ibadan,
- Old life road, Ibadan,
- Iseyin entry road, Iseyin, Ibadan,
- Saki entry road, Saki, Ibadan,
- Oje Elerin Ikoyi palace road
- Bashorun road, Iwo road, Ibadan, Nigeria
- The dualization of Ibadan-Oyo express
- Iseyin-Oyo junction
- Owode-Akesan and many more.
- Operation Burst: Joint security task force
- CCTV surveillance
- Security trust fund
- The college of Agriculture and technology, Igbo Ora
- The first technical university in Ibadan
- Education trust funds
- Three model schools
Below is a tribute dedicated to the late Governor by Fresh FM Nigeria;