|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Anticipation has heightened among the 500,000 exited Npower beneficiaries over the schedule for the NEXIT Loan Training – a prerequisite for accessing the NEXIT Loan from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Recall that the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouk, had announced that the NEXIT Loan Training for the exited beneficiaries would commence in February 2022 while calling on the beneficiaries to enrol for the NEXIT Loan Training and confirm their availability through the USSD Code *45665#
In view of that, Information has been in circulation through many Social Media Channels, stating purported NEXIT Loan Training Venues as well as declaring 27th February 2022 as the Training Date for the NEXIT Loan Training.
|SEE ALSO: What To Know About Nexit Training Date Text Message Circulating|
“Npower Nexit Training Centre Across Nigeria
- ABIA – Championz event centre Aba
- ADAMAWA – Adamawa State University Mubi
- AKWAIBOM – Akwa Ibom state university
- ANAMBRA – Hollywood garden event centre Awka
- BAUCHI – International conference centre Bauchi
- BAYELSA – Emis event centre yenagoa
- BENUE S- The dream event centre makurdi
- BORNO – Maiduguri international airport hotel hall
- CROSS RIVER – Calabar international convention centre
- DELTA – Brownhill event centre Warri
- EBONYI – Ebonyi state ecumenical centre
- EDO – Rose garden event centre Benin city
- EKITI – The Anchor conference centre ado Ekiti
- ENUGU – Ingrace event centre Enugu
- GOMBE – Gombe state university hall
- IMO – Imo state university Owerri
- JIGAWA – Federal University Dutse
- KADUNA – Kaduna polytechnic
- KANO – Kano state polytechnic kano
- KATSINA – Umaru yaradua university katsina
- KEBBI – Federal university birnin kebbi
- KOGI – Olonijola conference centre Kabba
- KWARA – Kwara state polytechnic Ilorin hall old jebba road Ilorin
- LAGOS – University of Lagos
- NASSARAWA – Federal polytechnic nassarawa multipurpose hall
- NIGER STATE- federal university of technology Minna
- OGUN STATE- Excellent event centre Abeokuta
- ONDO STATE – Federal university of technology Akure
- OSUN STATE – The grand place event centre Oshogbo
- OYO STATE- LAUTECH
- PLATEAU STATE-PSU
- RIVERS STATE- RSU
- SOKOTO STATE- UDUSOK
- TARABA -TSU
- YOBE STATE -YSU
- ZAMFARA STATE- ZSU
- FCT- meeting point event centre Abuja”, the information stated.
Another speculation has it that the NEXIT Loan Training Centers are the Offices of National Orientation Agency (NOA) across the Local Governments of the Federation.
|SEE ALSO: Npower To Pay All Batch c1 failed Payment As Backlog|
However, the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development when contacted, described such information as Fake and Misleading.
According to the Abuja Management of the Npower programme, “We have not released date/training centres for Nexit. Any information currently making the rounds about Nexit should be considered FAKE”
The Management encouraged the exited Npower beneficiaries to disregard any information that did not originate from their verified social media channels.
For the benefit of our readers who are still eager to understand what the NEXIT Loan is all about and who it’s meant for, we had in a previous update explained NEXIT (N-EXIT), NEXIT Loan as it is popularly called.
|SEE ALSO: How to check if you are shortlisted for Npower Batch C stream 2|
We stated: “NEXIT (N-EXIT) popularly known as NEXIT Loan Programme is an Exit or Transition Plan which is meant to train and grant soft Loans to Npower beneficiaries after completing their duration in the Npower Programme, according to the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
“It is organised by the Ministry in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria, to offer Loan amounts between N250,000 – N3million as obtainable in the CBN Intervention Programmes such as COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan, AGSMEIS Loan, and the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan Scheme.
“NEXIT Loan as the name implies is starting with the exited Batch A and B beneficiaries of the Npower programme, and will progress to the Batch C Npower beneficiaries as indicated by the Ministry.”
Originally published by Myinfoclock
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.