> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Eko Electricity Distribution Company is a Nigerian electricity distribution company that serves 494,000 customers.
Their core values include integrity, safety, empathy, responsiveness, value-driven and excellence. They are committed to conducting their business fairly, with honesty and transparency and everything they do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest job at EKEDC – Eko Electricity Distribution Company.
Vulnerability and Penetration Tester
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- This is a full-time hybrid Vulnerability and Penetration Tester role located in Lagos, but some work from home is acceptable.
- The Vulnerability and Penetration Tester will be responsible for conducting security assessments and penetration testing on Eko Electricity Distribution networks and applications.
- This role will also be responsible for performing vulnerability scanning and security testing of information systems and applications and reporting on security risks and vulnerabilities to relevant stakeholders.
|SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at JMG Limited|