|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ernst and Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
We are committed to building a better working world – with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Ernst and Young.
Senior Company Secretarial, Regulatory and Tax Consultant
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Tempkers Limited|
- Assisting both local and international clients to fully set up business/operations in Nigeria.
- Provide company secretarial services to clients including preparing for board meetings, annual general meetings, and drafting of minutes of meetings
- Filing corporate changes at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including annual returns, change in shareholding, directorship, company secretary, registered address etc
- Providing company secretarial and regulatory advice to clients
- Ensuring clients are fully compliant with their relevant corporate, governance and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor legislation/regulations on an ongoing basis, to identify areas that may impact clients’ operations.
- Liaise with regulators on behalf of clients.
- Obtaining permits, licenses, and registrations on behalf of clients in regulated industries including banking & financial institutions, FMCGs, oil & gas, maritime, aviation etc
- Providing intellectual property (trademarks, patents, copyrights and industrial designs) advisory and registration
- Providing liquidation and business cessation services.
- Assisting clients to obtain Acceptance Certificates with respect to Fixed Assets (CAFA).
- Providing stamp duty advisory and compliance services.
- Perform other job-related duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience.
- Must have practical knowledge of the key responsibilities.
- Personal leadership and integrity.
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian corporate law.
- Good knowledge of stamp duties administration in Nigeria.
- Well-organized and keen attention to details.
- Open to learn new skills and high-quality delivery.
- Proactive, innovative, and creative.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Tech savvy.
- Abilities to set priorities, multi-task, work and deliver independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Promasidor|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.