> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Fan Milk Plc – Danone.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Marketing team to collaborate with several departments in the company and international and global teams, with a top-line and cross-functional approach, to discover competitive dynamics of fresh dairy products’ market, adapt a brand strategy and maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Drive business growth by identifying and activating key growth levers on brand according to the total company objectives
- Lead strategic thinking, proactive approach and believer outstanding plans, communication, innovation & activation grounded in strong consumer insights & data analysis
- Lead agencies and cross-functional teams in the development of communication and products
- Crafting a purpose led brand, refining the positioning and creating robust long term platforms that will both drive equity and business growth.
- Delivering best in class creative content and activations, deployed at the right time, for consumers.
- Creatively leveraging trade, consumer and shopper marketing buying to maximize brand growth
- Managing Business performance and key leverage points in P&L (volume, pricing, variable cost, trade, A&P, productivity) to achieve budget commitments.
- Carry out critical analysis in order to understand the consumers’ and shoppers’ behaviors (sell-in, sell-out, market shares, price analysis, competitor analysis).
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at IKEDC – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 years relevant working experience related to Marketing;
- Problem solving and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Strong project management and achiever attitude;
- Flexible and Proactive attitude, able to cope with a fast-changing environment;
- Spontaneously Team-orientated behavior and understanding of cross-functional working;
- Experience working with syndicated data sources to make informed decisions.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.