> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Budget Controller (Corporate Head Office)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at Dana Group
- The budget controller will be responsible for managing and overseeing FMN’s Group financial planning and budgeting processes.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Conducting financial analysis to identify trends, variances, and potential cost- saving opportunities.
- Ensuring CHO costs are initiated according to company policy and department budget, recorded correctly, and reviewed against LE and budget targets.
- Working closely with the CHO budget holder as well as conducting monthly reviews to ensure variances are identified and corrected in order to meet yearly objectives.
- Conducting monthly reviews of group projects to ensure budget adherence and proper P&L cost/intangible asset capitalization.
- Analyzing the Group’s indirect costs to ensure a thorough understanding of cost drivers and the identification of business units that are above budget.
- Assisting with the consolidation of cost-saving initiatives across the group by reviewing and analyzing actuals versus targets and working closely with the Procurement team to identify, cost, and begin cost-saving projects.
- Collaborating with department heads and other stakeholders to gather budget input and ensure alignment with the Groups goal
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have proficiency in financial analysis techniques to evaluate data, identify trends and make informed decisions based on financial insights.
- Have strong understanding of budgeting principles and techniques, including creating, monitoring and adjusting budgets as needed.
- Have proficiency in using financial software and tools to collect, organize and analyze financial data.
- Have meticulous attention to detail when preparing budgets, monitoring expenses, and conducting financial analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or related course.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA) is an added advantage.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- 7-10 years related experience working in an FCMG sector.
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.