> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at IBEDC – Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc.
Head, Security Operations – Head Office
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
This job role is designed to promote a safe and secure business environment for all IBEDC stakeholders and assets.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: Job Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc|
- Support the development and implementation of strategies, policies and procedures to promote a safe and secure environment for all employees and Company assets.
- Designs and recommends security solutions to prevent security breaches in all IBEDC facilities.
- Gathers intelligence to keep abreast of information on security issues in the environs and deploys appropriate responses.
- Develops escalation protocols for attending to imminent threats to assets and personnel.
- Preparation of periodic and ad-hoc reports to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Provides security briefings to IBEDC management as required.
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders in investigating crime activities affecting IBEDC operations.
- Conducts periodic assessments to monitor compliance with established internal security controls and puts in place measures to ensure compliance.
- Oversees the performance of third party security personnel to ensure compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Carry out other sundry assignments as stipulated by the C,CSO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any field.
- Membership of a professional security body is a requirement CPP (Certified Protection Professional), PSP (Physical Security Professional) or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years combined experience in either law enforcement and/or the corporate security field; with at least 6 years in a supervisory role.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.