|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Maersk Group is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people.
Maersk Group offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at MAERSK Group. Check below.
Inside Sales Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opening at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc|
- As an inside sales executive you will play a fundamental role in achieving Maersk’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source for new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the business objectives.
- Probe and identifie customer needs and provide solutions.
- Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base.
- Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
- Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Research and analyse competitive and industry trends.
- Ensure customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality.