> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Promasidor Nigeria is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market, and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Cowbell Milk – Promasidor.
Sales Territory Coordinator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kaduna | Nigeria
- Drive daily engagement on customers’ performance reviews with Sales Territory Executives
- Manage day-to-day sales operations of the depot/ Sales Territories including all assets within the depot and the Vans for secondary sales.
- Monitor and manage products stock to avoid out of stock situations, expired or obsolete stock.
- Monitor stock returned from customers to ensure compliance with the stock return policy.
- Liaise with the insurance company on behalf of the assigned depot to ensure 100% cover of all inventories in the depot.
- Manage depot costs in line with company policy.
- Ensure full compliance of all forms of Credit exposure to distributors by the company.
- Drive quarterly meetings with distributors to review health check report with a view to improve distributors performance.
- Record and report all accidents and near misses in the depot.
- Monitor, analyse and report MTD & YTD sales by Depot/Category/Brand/SKU to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Agree and review route plan with team with a view to ensuring that all customers are captured.
- Monitor and review territory performance by STE/Customer/Category/Brand/SKU.
- Monitor and ensure price compliance in the territory and report competitors’ activities.
- Proper documentation of all business transaction documents & reconciliation.
- Supervise the Route to Market Activities and related personnel: STEs, OMSRs and VSRs.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Arts, Social sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years cumulative field sales experience preferably in a multinational FMCG.
Knowledge and Skills
- Organization and planning
- Business acumen
- Basic selling skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship management
- Decision making skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Result oriented
- Good customer service
- Interpersonal skills
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.