|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Unilever Nigeria – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at Unilever Nigeria.
Assistant Procurement Manager, RM
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Tempkers Limited|
- The major objectives will be to deliver buying strategies, buying performance, sustainable sourcing, price forecasting, key stakeholder engagement, contracting, e-tenders, innovation, and simplification targets.
- Interact with Global Portfolio Procurement Teams to implement Global agenda within Nigeria
- Coordinate with planners to obtain material requirements, analyze annual portfolio spend data and resolve supply issues.
- Gather Market Intelligence, research and understand supply market dynamics, conduct benchmarking exercises.
- Support monthly, quarterly material and Price forecasting process.
- Assist in development and implementation of material strategies.
- Conduct RFPs, RFQs, e-tenders and participate in supply contract discussions
- Manage Relationship with suppliers; serve as the liaison between suppliers and internal stakeholders. Support Quality programs, including USQS, and Supplier Quality.
- Manage CLM contracting processes to ensure UASCC compliance.
- Manage & Coordinate VIP projects, record and monitor these projects in SRS.
- Perform Supplier reviews for Positive Assurance requirements.
- Work with the Markets to analyse and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs. Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers and suppliers
- Work closely with Supply Partners to ensure compliance to defined Procurement procedures and adhere to the Code of Business Principles
- Work in an effective, cohesive team environment (Ability to understand all areas of Procurement)
- Work with R&D teams to deliver the next generation savings ideas by creating and executing the technology and innovation agenda
- Maintain frequent engagement with strategic and Local suppliers and key Business stakeholders, to
- review/resolve relationship issues and develop future business opportunities
- Work with the Legal Counsel to finalise commercial agreements using relevant contractual operating framework of UPAs/STCs etc
- Work on programs for Margin Improvement (Net Material Impact)
- Create actions to deliver Savings and/or Cash in line with set targets. Identify and propose cost reduction/continuous performance improvement (supplier) opportunities.
- Identify, implement and record Value Improvement Programs (VIP)– lead deployment of opportunities and market executions.
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at the US Embassy|
- Global Procurement teams
- Global Freight Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in procurement preferably in FMCG.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.