|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Seven-Up bottling company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at 7UP Bottling Company.
Shift Team Leader
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria|
- A Shift Team Leader plans, organizes, supervises and controls the activity of the production for their assigned area of coverage on his or her shift, in order to fulfil the production plan at a high quality level, with high level safety compliance and optimum costs, according to company standards.
- Plans, organizes, supervises and controls the activity of the production for their assigned area of coverage on his or her shift, in order to fulfil the production plan at a high quality level, with high level safety compliance and optimum costs, according to company standards.
- Ensures all quality control parameters and variables are within acceptable targets in his/her Shift (e.g. Brix, Fill Height etc.)
- Is responsible for raw and packaging material on the shop floor, ensures materials are properly staged and is accountable for the usage of same materials.
- Drives start up timing as per plan after every production run on lines in assigned area of coverage.
- Responsible for reduction of all waste across the shop floor (crown, closure, syrup, sugar, label, shrink film etc.).
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with team, internal customers, peers, institutions, suppliers and employee/ union representatives.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Tempkers Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND or Bsc in Food Sciences, Engineering or General Sciences.
- 3 – 5 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.