> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed are at the core of our genetic makeup.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job vacancy at Sahara Group.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly Financials and Management Reports
- Manage the Annual Audit Cycle to ensure timely delivery of annual financial statements (separate and consolidated)
- Develop, Implement and Monitor Appropriate Financial Systems, procedures and internal controls to support the efficient and effective operation of the Finance Unit
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee Monthly and Annual Tax Returns and Filing (VAT, WHT, CGT, CIT and EDT)
- Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
SEE ALSO: Latest Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance/ Accounting / Economics or Social Science discipline
- Minimum 6-8years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Professional Accounting Certification (ACA/ ACCA) is compulsory
- Master’s degree/MBA will be an added advantage
- Good understanding and application of International Financial Reporting Standards
Skills & Competencies
- Up to date knowledge of Key financial reporting standards
- Comprehensive Knowledge and Application of Nigerian Tax Laws
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong financial planning, organizational, and analytical skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Excellent Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with external parties.
Deadline: October 1, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.