> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions.
An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest recruitment at Canon Nigeria.
CCNA – B2B Channel Account Manager PP
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Executive Assistant at Owens and Xley Consult|
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative for Nigeria & Ghana based in Lagos.
- Channel Development.
- Professional print Pipeline creation for the partner.
- To support partner for their Demand Generation.
- Enhance Canon Professional print MASH in the country.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning:
- Relevant experience with product knowledge in professional print industry – essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – essential.
- Background and knowledge of market environments – essential.
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language – essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment Interswitch Group|
You will need:
- Able to work on own initiative.
What We Give
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition.
- We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
- You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Channel Development.
- Achieve Set Targets.
- Create demand pipeline along with Partner.
- Manage locally product lunch & marketing activities
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.