|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce promoted and initiated a project to create a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. In 1984, Ecopromotions S.A. was incorporated. Its founding shareholders raised seed capital for feasibility studies and the promotional activities leading to the creation of ETI.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest recruitment at Ecobank Nigeria.
Sales Manager, Agency Banking
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022|
- The Sales Manager for Agency Banking supports the Business Manager for Agency & Direct Banking in driving key retail alliances and partnerships to grow our distribution network through Agency Banking in the region of deployment
- This role coordinates direct field sales and acquisition of agents as well as mandatory agents monitoring nationwide to drive the projected transactions volumes and values.
- This role also supports increased adoption of our digital channels all through the customer journey / lifecycle.
- Be active in the drive for new ideas around country innovations and enhancements on agency banking and customer notification systems
- Support localization and optimization of agency banking capabilities in-country before upload into group content management system and final delivery to clients
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group’s arrangement to deliver effective governance, oversight, and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Drive new-to-bank onboarding of agents (Xpress points)
- Drive quality of onboarding application documents, branding, regulatory, and compliance to regulatory/legal requirements
- Ensure 99% of reported agent disputes and challenges are resolved at all times
- Ensure there is a strong internal control system in place to minimize operational losses and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Steward regulatory and day-to-day engagement with country compliance on all agency requirements and deliveries
- Motivate and lead a team to achieve consistent profitability through a clear process of target settings
- Conduct regular people performance and productivity reviews and build a healthy talent pipeline
- Encourage and foster a congenial working environment to enable direct reports and teams to achieve excellence through teamwork and operational efficiency
- Drive customer service excellence, unified customer experience, and ensure competitive solutions and products are consistently delivered on agency banking channels.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at the British Council – Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree. A Master’s Degree or Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage
- Functional knowledge requirements: Agency Banking, Current Market / Competitive digital positioning, partner and alliance management, project management, process analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Influencing Skills
- Communication Skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below, and also send their CV to: ENGResourcing@ecobank.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.