|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ayoola Foods Limited – The company commenced business with few products, today we have wide range of products which include Poundo Yam, Yam Flour, Cassava Flour, Plantain Flour, Beans Flour, Brown Beans and Cassava Fufu among others.
All our products are duly registered by National Agency for Foods and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Ayoola Foods Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Citibank Nigeria Limited|
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, info graphics, videos, etc.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers on all social media platforms.
- Establish a reputable online and work to improve brand presence.
- Maintain and manage all social media channels.
- Develop a creative social media content calendar on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Find creative ways to maximize content across platforms and media types.
- Reports social media performance through analytics weekly, monthly and often per campaign analytic
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to drive sales on all social media platforms.
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement of marketing strategies.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends in social media.
- Implementing a social media strategy that will align with the brand’s business goals.
- Communicating and engaging with social media followers and responding to their queries on time.
- Analyzes social media analytical tools to understand consumer impression and make recommendations for new strategies.
- Interact with the various teams and departments, to help build impactful social media plans that benefit all facets of the business.
- Pitch social-media story ideas to keep followers apprised of new developments with company’s products and events within the business.
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Writing of marketing copy to promote the company’s products/services.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and blogs for the company.
- Actively manage and promote the company’s website as well as updating company’s website content when needed.
- Conducting keyword research using various tools and using search engine optimization (SEO) guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
|APPLY ALSO: Compliance Officer at the British Council – Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The preferred candidate must be Married Male / Female HND / B.Sc graduates who have at least 3 years’ experience as Digital Marketer with vast knowledge in Content creation and Google adverts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 27, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.