|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
Plant Utility Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at 7UP Bottling Company|
- To manage and supervise the operation and maintenance of all equipment at the utility and power generation section by the approved policies & procedures of the company to ensure the availability of quality service to production & other areas of the plant.
- To ensure the effective delivery of service by 3rd party companies to meet signed SLA.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Manage and supervise the operation of steam boilers, air compressors (LP &HP), power distribution equipment, generators, public grid connection and distribution equipment, gas supply equipment, HVAC equipment, CO2 manufacturing, supply, distribution, and storage equipment etc. to ensure quality service delivery.
- Execute all utilities equipment, time-based maintenance according to schedule, within approved costing to minimize down time.
- Effective utility and power vendor management with detailed weekly report of vendor activities including SLA expectations.
- Deliver set objectives for energy efficiency e.g., EUR, WUR, LOB/Kwhr, PhyCs/LOF, Generator Efficiency, Energy Cost.
- Drive innovative solutions for improvement of all Utility performance KBI.
- Manage equipment monitoring as per checklist, ensure documented findings and recommendations by technicians are closed appropriately.
- Sign off equipment shift operation report daily.
- Ensure all safety sensors, reflector & safety controls are in good working condition.
- Use all company provided protective wears and gadgets and comply with all Health and Safety rules and requirements.
- Manage and ensure CCPs critical limits are not exceeded at the Dominik Hunter and Filler. Monitoring of control points, PRPs and o PRPs in beverage manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant Engineering Degree and equivalent Certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in utilities engineering Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in execution of maintenance task.
- Experience in practical project management.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunity at SPIE Oil and Gas Services|
Do You Have These Skills?
- Technical leadership
- Analytical problems solving skills
- Improvement project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- People Management skills.
- Cost Management skills
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good management skills
- Basic knowledge of computer skill
- Appropriate command and use of the English Language-Spoken and written
- Reliable exhibitions of Engineering skill.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.