> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
CWAY Foods Nigeria Ltd (CWAY Group) is a multinational company specializing in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, food & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at CWAY Foods Nigeria.
Internal Audit Supervisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Conduct regular inventory count of Raw/Packaging materials, finished goods consumables Etc.
- Conducts regular internal audits and reviews to assess the compliance of production, sales, logistics, Admin and Accounting departments and individual’s employees.
- Reviews existing accounting and finance controls, insurance policies and other legal compliance processes in place and makes any necessary revisions or additions.
- Formulates policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance and efficiency.
- Keep company from engaging in potentially illegal or unethical activities.
- Works collaboratively with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that results from internal control assessments, ensures the effective implementation of corrective action.
- Supervise and organize Audit unit activities.
|SEE ALSO: Admin Officer at Sahara Group
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- ACA/ACCA,CFA,or otherrelevant professional qualificationsare required.
- Solid understanding and experience with internalcontrol frameworks.
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable wayacross various forums and levels ofthe organization with the right level of detail
- Proficient in use of SAP Accounting Software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, word and power point
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.