> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, and the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Johannesburg are set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Marketing Service Coordinator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: FCMB Entry Level Recruitment 2023
- Support development of Digital Marketing strategy
- Own marketing efforts across digital channels from planning through design, execution and monitoring to deliver marketing and business unit objectives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with campaign management vendors
- Direct strategy for campaign targeting for all digital channels (web, email, display, mobile, search, social etc.)
- Obtain appropriate approvals throughout the campaign development process including concept, creative execution, and compliance.
- Work with Content Development team and external agencies to develop digital campaign contents
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief
- Oversee campaign execution and manage performance against agreed campaign activity
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Develop social media strategy and implement social media plan/initiatives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with social media vendors
- Work with the Strategic Planning Lead to develop social media KPIs & Metrics
- Develop and manage guidelines for social strategies for FirstBank’s products
- Coordinate activities of the Social Media Officers / Army
- Leverage social listening to protect FirstBank brand and leverage listening insights on brand perception and customer characteristics and preferences to inform overall customer experience
- Oversee development of social media messaging calendars and monitor calendar execution
- Monitor social media performance and develop action plan for continuous improvement.
|SEE ALSO: BUA Foods Fresh Recruitment 2023|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage or the relevant
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, TeleComs industry will be an added advantage.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.