|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of the Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
HR Advisor, Talent Acquisition
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Admin Officer at United Nigeria Airlines|
- Align and understand the needs of the business/functions by providing quality talent pools /pipelines in line with FMN talent acquisition strategy.
- Support the TA team by adopting creative sourcing techniques/ channels to attract active and passive candidates ensuring ready to hire for critical roles for the group.
- Actively maintain candidate database through various sourcing channels (i.e., Applicant Tracking System, referrals, etc). Ensuring quality data and accurate reporting within agreed timeline.
- Proactively maintain high level of engagement with active candidates, leveraging on our Employee Value Proposition whilst ensuring top notch candidates experience in alignment with our Employer Brand.
- Ensure proactive sourcing and identification of passive candidates for both short- and long-term hiring needs across the group.
- Continuously seek to improve TA process efficiency and adapt our practices in line with business contingencies as well as external factors such as labour market trends.
- Ensure the integrity of FMN hiring processes adhering with legislative laws and ethical practices.
- Monitor and track recruitment projects whilst ensuring periodic generation of insightful and accurate recruitment dashboard report as at due.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or any related course.
- Professional certification in CIPM, CIPD or SHRM is an added advantage.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Services Assistant at IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture|
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience using various recruitment channels and technology.
- Experience conducting pre-employment assessments.
The Person Must:
- Have strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to resolve hiring challenges as they arise seeking alternatives.
- Have demonstrable critical thinking ability with great attention to details.
- Have excellent organization and time management skills.
Deadline: Not Specified
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.