|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO), formerly Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO).
Head, Corporate Sales
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Administrative Officer at African Union (AU)|
- The Head, Corporate Sales is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing, and growing client relationships for corporate customers within the private sector.
- S/he will coordinate the marketing activities of the corporate team as well as conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
About the Job
- Define and implement corporate sales strategy, establish marketing goals, monitor business results/metrics and adapt sales strategies and tactics accordingly
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective corporate clients within the private sector
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new scalable partners
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
- Build and manage a sales team that can drive business growth across the corporate customer segments within the private sector and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the corporate customer experience and strategy
- Supervise and guide the affairs and activities of the corporate sales team, and ensure sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Participate in contract negotiations, collaborating with stakeholders to achieve revenue goals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other Business-related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (with 3 years in the pension fund industry).
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Ecobank Nigeria|
Attribute for success in the role:
- Natural comfort with numbers and a strong quantitative mindset.
- Be a problem- solver, ability to take decisions, love to research and be organized.
- Be able to see the big picture, make thoughtful trade-offs and focus on what matters.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.