|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO).
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Development Officer at Opay Nigeria|
- The Head of Risk has oversight of the risk management function to identify, measure, assess, and mitigate internal and external risks that may hinder the organization from achieving its strategic objectives.
- S/he will be responsible for providing hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit, and operational risk, ensuring controls are operating effectively, and providing research and analytical support as well as overseeing the communication of risk policies and processes for the organization.
About the Job
- Establish and quantify the organisation’s ‘risk appetite’ and ensure risk approach adheres accordingly
- Design, implement and lead a risk management strategy for the organisation in line with PENCOM risk management framework
- Oversee monitoring of macro-economic activities that may affect business activities, to proactively identify and assess the impact of risks inherent in business operations
- Supervise the risk identification and risk mitigation procedures in the organization
- Advocate and support the culture of informed risk-taking and heighten awareness and use of advanced risk management practices through training programs and coaching
- Participate in the review and recommendation of asset allocation, portfolio rebalancing and other investment functions
- Conduct stress tests on the organizations risk exposure
- Oversee the preparation and dissemination of risk analysis reports to relevant stakeholders including the risk committee, board members and group executives
- Work with Heads of Internal Audit and Compliance on issues requiring shared oversight of pension fund risks.
- Lead and manage the organization’s team of dedicated risk professionals to maximise effectiveness.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job Vacancy at Dangote Group|