> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects in Nigeria.
To maintain excellence in construction, we stay at the forefront of the industry, continuously building on our robust experience and strong technical expertise through development and innovation for the creation of long-term value for our stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Risk Management Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
The job holder is responsible for ensuring the organization maintains an adequate and effective enterprise risk management (ERM) program thus ensuring the organization is in full compliance with the industry laws, rules, regulations, and internal policies, procedures, and processes.
|SEE ALSO: Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Programme 2023 – NPF|
- Assisting in managing enterprise-wide risks through the design and implementation of business-specific frameworks and best policies and procedures.
- Engage in day-to-day identification, measurement, and reporting of risk positions.
- Carry out Operational Risk Management analysis and resolution, as may be required from time to time
- Engage in risk management training, workshops, town hall meetings, and other form of risk awareness sessions for staff members.
- Support and coordinate Business continuity planning efforts with a major focus on conducting business impact Analyses and developing Business continuity plans for critical business unit functions and enterprise resiliency.
- Support the overall Business Continuity Management process by ensuring that key technical and service facilities can be recovered within the agreed business timescales.
- Track and monitor the implementation of changes that may affect business continuity.
- Develop, track, and report all operational issues related to business continuity.
- Facilitate Business Continuity training and awareness for business leaders in all functional areas.
- Assist with Environmental and sustainability risks and contribute to JBN’s Sustainability Initiatives.
- Assist with report drafting and communication to all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management or any related field.
- IRM, ISO22301 (LI or LA) and RIMAN will of be of advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a model organization.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.